A center for senior adults to come and be involved with others from throughout the Portland area.
- Nutritious lunches Monday - Friday
- Tai Chi, Line Dance, and Exercise Classes
- Weekly Bible Study
- Computer Classes
- Arts & Crafts
- Salon Services
- Monthly birthday luncheons
- Travel and tour program
- Drop-in activities such as library, TV, pool table, puzzles, and computers
- Educational workshops & presentations
- Book & Movie Club
- Monthly rummage sale
Here is a story of one of the ways the Rose Center feels like home to so many seniors!
Open M-F, 8:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m./ 211 NE 18th Ave., Portland, OR 97232 / 503.239.1221 / Becky Bitah - Director