Provides opportunities for self-sufficiency to homeless and abused women and children through shelter and support services.
This is a referral-only program.
- Food, shelter, clothing
- Transportation assistance
- Health referrals
- Job search assistance
- Parenting skills training
- Tutoring for GED completion
- Networking with other service agencies
- Individual guidance and support in a caring, home-like atmosphere
- Therapeutic preschool program in a nurturing environment
- Individual developmental assessments
- Age-appropriate activities and special outings
- One-on-one sessions with a Licensed Professional Counselor
- Portland Children's Intervention Project serving traumatized children throughout the entire domestic violence service system.
Address unavailable / 503-731-3900 / Fay Schuler - Director