Gresham Center for Worship & Service
The Salvation Army's Gresham Center for Worship and Service, located on the border between Gresham and Portland, serves all of East County with family, social, and worship services
- Provides food baskets, produce, and clothing on a weekly, even daily basis, for low-income individuals, families and seniors
- Harvest Share program on the first Wednesday of every month: distribute fresh produce and other perishable and non-perishable foods to families and seniors.
- Prescription medication and other material assistance is available to seniors.
- after school tutoring, educational, recreational, and character development activities.
- Offers an outstanding music program providing free music lessons and instruments. Youth perform in several times per year in the community.
- The FIRST Robotics program challenges High Schoolers in teamwork, technical and engineering skills.
- Worship services
- Back-to-school supplies and backpacks provided to children in need
For more information, visit our other website: www.salvationarmygresham.org